Learn More about Healthy, Carbon-Free Commuting
Below are some links to related online topics.
Categories | Bicycle and Walking
- Bicycling in Washington – WSDOT provided tips on commuting by bike, safety information, bicycle club resources and more.
- Washington Bikes – Roll with us to support statewide bike policy and advocacy in the #1 Bicycle Friendly State in America (every year since 2008) – formerly Bicycle Alliance of Washington.
- Cascade Bicycle Club – Cascade Bicycle Club supports bike commuters through education, advocacy, and events. Come Ride With Us!
- Walking in Washington State – Information about Walking in Washington, including pedestrian tips, ADA standards, associated laws and design efforts.
- Explore Washington Trails! Empowering hikers to build a world where trails connect people and places
- Feet First – Promoting Walkable Communities! Feet First works to ensure all communities across Washington are walkable and help people take steps that create better places to live, learn, shop, work and play – a world that cares about health, community and design.
- Transportation Choices Coalition – Walk! Ride! Bike! THRIVE! Transportation Choices is a statewide policy and advocacy nonprofit dedicated to bringing Washingtonians more and better transportation choices.
Wheel Options links to external web sites in the hope that users will find reference material on transportation-related subjects. Because Wheel Options cannot control those sites, it cannot be held responsible for content included in them. Moreover, in no way should an external link be considered any form of endorsement by Wheel Options.