Forgot your Wheel Options web password?
Use the forgot your password link and the system will prompt you to enter your email address and a question associated with your account to email it to you. Still aren’t able to log in or need your password reset? email Rideshare@rideshareonline.com for support.
Employee Transportation Coordinators!
Check out your available resources on the Wheel Options ETC/Employee toolkit!
Everything from Wheel Options employee emails and ETC best practices to poster and banner graphics – you’ll find resources to help you promote your commuter programs and Wheel Options!
Learn More About Smart Commuting
Try the links below to anchor to related, online transportation topics:
- Public Transit
- Bicycle and Walking – Healthy Commuting!
- Cost of Driving
- Air Quality
- Environmental Education
- Telecommute / Telework
- TDM Policy and Advocacy
Vanpooling and carpooling can be a great commute choice!
Look for a ridematch in a vanpool or carpool! href=”https://wheeloptions.icarpool.com/en/Login.aspx”>Log-in or register for a free RideshareOnline.com account – input your origin and destination and search for vanpools or carpools with a similar commute to yours!
Washington state is the nation’s vanpool capital! We have the largest, longest-running public commuter van program in the nation – it stated in Seattle almost forty years ago and we now have almost 20 public vanpool providers and 3,000 commuter vans.Check out these great vanpool videos!
Want a list of Washington State vanpool providers by county? These organizations provide assistance with using RideshareOnline.com and with starting or joining a vanpool group. Most vanpool programs require that the commute trip has an origination or destination in the county providing the vanpool service.
|Ben Franklin Transit||Kitsap Transit|
- Amtrak Cascades – Take Amtrak Cascades to Eugene Oregon or Vancouver BC.
- Ben Franklin Transit- Serving Benton City, Kennewick, Pasco, Prosser, Richland, and West Richland.
- C-TRAN- Serving Clark County.
- Clallam Transit System (CTS)- Serving Clallam County.
- Community Transit- Serving Snohomish County.
- Everett Transit- Serving the City of Everett.
- Grant Transit Authority -Serving Grant County.
- Grays Harbor Transit -Serving Grays Harbor.
- Intercity Transit -Serving Thurston County.
- Island Transit -Serving Island County.
- Jefferson Transit -Serving Port Townsend & Jefferson County.
- King County Metro -Serving Seattle and King County.
- Kitsap Transit -Serving Bremerton and Kitsap County.
- Link Transit -Serving the City of Wenatchee, Chelan and Douglas Counties.
- Mason County Transportation Authority (MTA) -Serving Mason County.
- Pacific Transit System -Serving Aberdeen, Raymond and Pacific County.
- Pierce Transit -Serving Tacoma and Pierce County.
- Pullman Transit -Serving the City of Pullman.
- River Cities Transit -Serving Kelso and Longview.
- Skagit Transit -Serving Skagit County.
- Sound Transit -Central Puget Sound Regional Transit Authority.
- Spokane Transit -Serving the City of Spokane and surrounding communities.
- TriMet -Providing services into Vancouver, Washington, from Portland, Oregon.
- Twin Transit -Serving Centralia and Chehalis.
- Valley Transit -Serving Walla Walla.
- Whatcom Transportation Authority -Serving Bellingham and Whatcom County.
- Yakima Transit -Serving the City of Yakima.
Healthy, Carbon-Free Commuting
– Bicycling, Walking, Rolling!
Below are a handful of outside links to related online resources we hope you find helpful –
- Bicycling in Washington – WSDOT provided tips on commuting by bike, safety information, bicycle club resources and more.
- Washington Bikes – Roll with us to support statewide bike policy and advocacy in the #1 Bicycle Friendly State in America (every year since 2008) – formerly Bicycle Alliance of Washington.
- Cascade Bicycle Club – Cascade Bicycle Club supports bike commuters through education, advocacy, and events. Come Ride With Us!
- Walking in Washington State – Information about Walking in Washington, including pedestrian tips, ADA standards, associated laws and design efforts.
- Explore Washington Trails! Empowering hikers to build a world where trails connect people and places
- Feet First – Promoting Walkable Communities! Feet First works to ensure all communities across Washington are walkable and help people take steps that create better places to live, learn, shop, work and play – a world that cares about health, community and design.
- Transportation Choices Coalition – Walk! Ride! Bike! THRIVE! Transportation Choices is a statewide policy and advocacy nonprofit dedicated to bringing Washingtonians more and better transportation choices.
What’s the true cost of car ownership & driving alone?
- AAA’s Daily Fuel Gauge Report – AAA’s Daily Fuel Gauge Report – Every day AAA surveys over 60,000 self-serve stations for the most comprehensive retail gasoline survey available.
- RideshareOnline.com Commute Cost Calculator – Calculate your annual drive-alone cost and compare it to the cost of carpooling and vanpooling.
Everyone Wins with Better Air Quality!
- Below are a handful of outside links to related online public resources
- Climate Solutions – Climate Solutions offers practical solutions to global warming
- ORCAA – The Olympic Region Clean Air Agency (ORCAA) serves Clallam, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Mason, Pacific, and Thurston counties. ORCAA is one of seven such regional air pollution control agencies in Washington state.
- Puget Sound Clean Air Agency – Puget Sound Clean Air Agency provides smog alerts and information on other air quality issues in the Puget Sound region.
- SWCAA – Southwest Clean Air Agency has been working to keep the air clean for the citizens of Southwest Washington. We monitor air quality and enforce federal, state, and local air pollution laws. We believe everyone plays a part in keeping our air healthy.
- SRCAA – Spokane Clean Air is your clean air agency and together we can continue to improve air quality throughout Spokane County.
- Earth Force – Through Earth Force, youth discover and implement lasting solutions to environmental issues in their community.
- EE Link – EE Link is a project of the North American Association for Environmental Education and provides EE resource information on the Internet.
- Environmental Defense – Environmental Defense site answers the question: “How much does your car pollute?”
- EPA – The EPA examines the pollution caused by driving.
- Kitsap Telework Toolkit – The toolkit provides information for teleworkers, organizations interetested in developing a telework policy, and managers who have questions about supervising teleworkers.
Transportation Demand Management (TDM) – Policy & Advocacy
- Association for Commuter Transportation – Supports its members in their efforts to enhance mobility, improve air quality and conserve energy through Transportation Demand Management (TDM) activities.
- Community Transportation Association of America -Committed to removing barriers to isolation and to improving mobility for all people. CTAA conducts research, provides technical assistance, offers educational programs and more.
- Washington State Ridesharing Organization (WSRO) – Promotes the use of alternative transportation modes throughout Washington State and the Northwest.
- Washington State Dept of Transportation (WSDOT) – What do you want to know about WSDOT? It’s all here!
- Washington State Ferries – Schedule and fare information for the ferry traveler.
- Washington State Travel and Commute Info – Find travel choices, Park and Rides, road and traffic conditions, pass reports, and more.
- WSDOT Highways and Local Programs Service Center – Find articles and links related to pedestrians and cyclists in Washington State.
- WSDOT Public Transportation – Information on Commute Trip Reduction (CTR) and Transportation Demand Management (TDM).
Wheel Options links to external web sites in the hope that users will find reference material on transportation-related subjects. Because Wheel Options cannot control those sites, it cannot be held responsible for content included in them. Moreover, in no way should an external link be considered any form of endorsement by Wheel Options.