Welcome to Wheel Options 2015!
You Choose Your Commute, Now Choose Your Adventure!
The 2015 Wheel Options campaign starts October! To participate and qualify for one of many prize drawings you need to:
- Bicycle, share a ride, ride the bus or train, or walk to work at least six days in October. If you employer give you the options, you may also participate by compressing your work schedule or teleworking.
- Log your commutes at WheelOptions.org. Paper entry forms will also be available. All online share/saved commute days need to be entered in no later than Thursday, November 5, 2015!
PRIZES (did we mention prizes?)
- Our grand prize is truly grand this year, because one eligible participant from the Wheel Options campaign will win a $2000 travel credit and a $500 prepaid MasterCard to customize their adventure!
- There will be a host of other prizes, including weekly prizes, so the more times you enter, the more chances you will have to win! Check back as we update the list.
- New this year! We have an additional prize in store for those of you who are extra adventurous – track 12 or more days of Wheel Options commutes and you will be entered to win a $500 travel prize ($400 travel credit and $100 pre-paid MasterCard!).
- Remember “Like” Wheel Options on Facebook for a chance to win an additional prize.
Our partners are the engine that keeps Wheel Options operating. They provide essential financial and staff support:
- Bellevue Downtown Association
- City of Kent
- City of Redmond
- City of Seattle
- City of Tukwila
- Clark County
- Community Transit
- Commute Seattle
- Everett Transit
- Greater Redmond TMA
- Intercity Transit
- King County Metro Transit
- Kitsap Transit
- Pierce Trips
- Spokane County
- Washington State Department of Transportation