Who Should I Call if I Have Questions?
Wheel Options is a statewide campaign presented to you by the Washington State Ridesharing Organization (WSRO). Volunteer members of WSRO have collaborated to bring this exciting promotion to you!
Can’t remember your Wheel Options password? Use the forgot your password link and the system will prompt you to enter your email address and a question associated with your account to email it to you. Still can’t log in or need your password reset? E-mail your support team!
If you need additional assistance or information about the Wheel Options campaign, please contact your Employee Transportation Coordinator (ETC) at your worksite. If you do not have an ETC, the following County and/or jurisdiction contacts are available to assist you.
- City of Everett: Mimi West (425) 257-8806 or email@example.com
- City of Kent: Antje Kablitz (253) 856-5583 AKablitz@KentWA.gov
- City of Redmond: (425) 556-2449 or support@GoRedmond.com
- City of Renton: Dan Hasty (425) 430-7217 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Seattle/sites in Center City: Commute Seattle (206) 613-3129 (206) 61302132 or email@example.com
- City of Seattle/all other sites: Sarah Spicer (206) 684-5017 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Tukwila: Valerie Lonneman Valerie Lonneman (206) 433-7140 or Valerie.Lonneman@tukwilawa.gov
- City of Vancouver/Clark County: Jan Bowers (360) 487-7733 email@example.com
- Greater Redmond Transportation Management Association Members: Cindi Gyselinck (425) 702-8001 x203 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- King County: Anne Ward-Ryan (206) 477-5835 or anne email@example.com
- Kitsap County: Cal Bodeutsch (360) 824-4948 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pierce County: Karen Henderson (253) 581-8008 or email@example.com
- Snohomish County: Debbie Anderson (425) 438-6136 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spokane County: LeAnn Yamamoto (509) 477-7674 or email@example.com
- Thurston County: Burlina Montgomery (360) 956-7575 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yakima County: (509) 574-1550
Can’t remember your Wheel Options password? Use the forgot your password link and the system will prompt you to enter your email address and a question associated with your account to email it to you. Still can’t log in or need your password reset? Email Support.